A new configuration of the Laminar Wash™ HT2000 System packaged with STEMCELL Technologies’ EasySep™ red blood cell magnetic depletion reagent.
Blood sample processing contained within
a biosafety cabinet
Infectious aerosols eliminated without the need for centrifugation
Unstressed cells yields superior data analysis and improved staining index (no lysing or centrifugation)
- Clear segregation of lymphocyte, monocyte and neutrophil populations with low debris scattering.
- Left shift of granulocyte suggests improved condition
- High retention and resolution of rare cell populations (MAIT, γδT cells and Treg)
- High staining index enables better resolution of activation markers
Preparing immune cells from whole blood samples by combining magnetic erythrocyte depletion of EasySep with the gentle cell washing of Laminar Wash HT2000 offers the following benefits:
- Clear separation of immune cell subpopulations
- Better retention and resolution of rare cell populations
- Improved resolution of activation markers
- Piece of mind that sample prep can be carried out entirely in a biosafety cabinet